Optimum hygiene – with a stainless pallet truck the risk of bacterial contamination is minimised
The stainless products were developed in cooperation with a Creamery for use in environments where the hygiene demands are severe and where the truck is exposed to an aggressive environment and thorough cleaning.
The design prevents industrial injuries and strain on the user – focus is put on safety and ergonomic working conditions of the user. The ergonomically correct shape of the handle ensures a relaxed hold for the user.
High quality is ensured through an extended test programme and in cooperation with experts in Health and Safety.
- Risk of bacterial attacks is minimised
- Developed in cooperation with a cremaery – severe hygiene demands
- Closed forks
- For use in aggressive environments and thorough cleaning
- Ergonomically correct handle
- Strong construction
- AISI 316L steel for the fork chassis
- Long operating life
- Low maintenance costs
FACTS – STAINLESS-PLUS PALLET TRUCK
- Acid-resistant fork chassis. All other parts stainless steel
- For the food industry and pharmaceutical industry with severe demands for hygiene and cleaning